Carlisle is a consolidator in the diagnostic imaging sector in Australia that aims to enhance imaging services by introducing value-based measures focused on patient-centered care, whilst targeting strong investor returns.
The Carlisle Health Group (CHG) was conceptualised in 2017 and formally founded in 2018 with the objective of creating a unique model in the Australian radiology marketplace and merging the corporate mindset with doctors’ values. Our approach is to continually innovate and provide support and services to clinics in:
- Technology & Corporate Governance,
- HR – Recruitment, retention and training of professional staff, professional development,
- Improve patient outcomes,
- Capital Investment,
- Optimal purchasing across a raft of goods, services and capital equipment by leveraging scale.
- Streamline back-office administration systems.
CHG is on a high growth trajectory, delivering a new and ambitious design across Australia’s Radiology landscape. Currently, we hold 100% equity positions in several radiology practices situated in city and country locations, all with material co-investment in CHG by the vendor radiologists. We believe that radiology services provided to patients in country areas should compare favourably with the highest quality radiology services that city located clinics can offer. Our mission is to realise this vision Australia-wide. Accordingly, CHG invests significant time and funds into the ongoing professional development of its clinical and administrative people together with world-class information technology systems and imaging equipment.
Values Statement Carlisle Health Group
‘Building a medical imaging network focused on better health outcomes’
Carlisle Health is focused on providing the highest standard of diagnostic and interventional medical imaging as well as service excellence at each of its independent Radiology clinics.
Imbued by the principles of collaboration and consultation, we work in partnership with our Radiology clinics and share a commitment to:
- Provision of ‘best practice’ radiology services to the community including use of technology, imaging and radiation safety protocols,
- Service excellence and customer care,
- Promotion of evidence-based medicine founded on the latest research,
- Principles of ethical practice and privacy,
- Recruitment of outstanding and experienced Radiologists, Medical Imaging and Support Staff,
- Investment in Imaging Technology,
- Supporting providers and referrers through prompt communication and via the Carlisle Digital Network,
- Continual professional development and improvement of service through feedback from patients, referrers and colleagues to ensure our practices align with international standards and the expectations of patients and referrers,
- Building lasting relationships with the wider medical community.